A bit of history was demolished when a home, built in 1914 on Coronation’s main street,
was demolished. A bit of the Review’s history as well because the house was the home to
Art and Margaret Jensen and their family. Art Jensen joined the Review staff in 1923 and
became the sole proprietor and publisher of the newspaper in 1942 and sold it to M & K
Publishing in 1968 after 51 years in the publishing and printing business.
ECA Review/M. Jaraway